Well, well… Last night has been great. I made a glove for the first time; that’s something I’ve been wanting to do for 2 years almost, haha. It was 12 am when I felt the ‘calling’. I had some fishnet type of material (came from an old shirt), so I thought I would use it instead of lace, like I originally planned… BAD idea. The material was too stretchy and didn’t hold the silk ruffle in place like it was supposed to. So, I took off the ruffle, and scrunched the glove itself, stuck the leather flower on it, and there you go (took about 2 minutes to make the flower). Oh! And it’s one-size-fits-all! :)
Updated it with a VERY rough sketch. That’s how I wanted it to look with lace.