Well, well, well… Not often I receive a blog award, but here it happened again :) It’s great to promote fellow bloggers. I’ve been nominated by Tali from Rock my Heels. She is a great down-to-Earth person and obviously loves shoes.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with a link to their blog.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Since I’m supposed to tell Tali 7 things about myself, I decided to share them with everyone, just like she did. Here we go:
- I spend a little more time than I’m supposed to online. I fight the urge, try to pretend the web doesn’t exists.
- I love candy, mostly chocolate.
- I’m from Ukraine, living in USA for 7 years now. This is a whole different culture, still adjusting.
- I have a cat and a dog, both are girls and they love each other.
- I loved drawing since I was a little girl. I drew in every spare moment I had. I get lost in art, it’s my escape.
- Only about 3 years ago I started taking art seriously and have been trying to make living out of it. It’s hard, but things are coming together.
- There is no better feeling in the world knowing that there are people (strangers) who like my drawings.
And here are my favorite blogs (don’t know if I can gather 15, but I will try):
Ok guys, I can’t get any more than that, haha, those are the ones that seem to pop up the most. Maybe because my online time consists of searching for drawings and inspiration mostly. Please don’t be hurt if you are not on the list. Plus, there are many artists without blogs :/